Elevations RTC is a leading provider in residential treatment for boys and girls between the ages of 13 and 17. Elevations is especially qualified to treat students with the following problems:
- Defiant behavior
- Poor academic performance
- Drug use
- Alcohol use
- Bipolar disorder
- Emotional issues
- Social problems
- Learning disorder
Elevations RTC helps teens develop both the mind and body to overcome their struggles and be prepared for the next step in life. In order to create a better environment for your teen’s development, they use a plan built around 5 peaks:
- Peak 1: Clinical Programs. Our sophisticated clinical and medical programs have a full medical team and on-site psychiatrists for treating our students’ complex needs. We also offer a low staff-to-student ratio to provide individualized
- Peak 2: College Preparatory Academics. We believe a quality education is necessary for success. Our licensed teachers focus on college preparation, SAT testing, and providing an engaging learning environment.
- Peak 3: Exciting Adventure Therapy. Through hiking, camping, skiing, and other activities, our students enjoy all the experiences Utah has to offer. Adventure therapy helps teens get out of their comfort zones and learn life skills in a fun, engaging way.
- Peak 4: Planning for the Future. Your teen’s journey doesn’t end when graduating our program. Elevations RTC wants to help them find right plan of action and be ready for the next step. Our aftercare transition programs help both you and your teen face whatever challenges are in store.
- Peak 5: Unmatched Value. Our program provides an unmatched value for both you and your teenager. Elevations’ unique, accredited treatment approach teaches strong leadership and life skills through real-life experiences and a safe environment .
Elevations will help your teen develop and face their struggles. By using Therapeutic Recreation, psycho therapy, medical care, or family support, we will help your teen thrive.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give Elevations RTC a call at 1-855-290-9681.