Elevations RTC is a leading provider in residential treatment for boys and girls between the ages of 13 and 17. Elevations is especially qualified to treat students with the following problems:
- Defiant behavior
- Poor academic performance
- Drug use
- Alcohol use
- Bipolar disorder
- Emotional issues
- Social problems
- Learning disorder
Elevations RTC uses an approach which helps develop both the mind and body of teens so that they can overcome their struggles and be well prepared for the next step in life. In order to create a better environment for your teen’s development, they use a plan which is built around 5 peaks:
- Peak 1: Clinical Programs. They offer top notch clinical and medical programs for our students, and a have a full medical team and on-site psychiatrists for better care. We also offer a low staff to student ratio which helps us to individualize care.
- Peak 2: College Preparatory Academics. Families who enroll their teen in Elevations can rest assured that they will not only get the best in a residential treatment center, but they will also a quality education. We focus our academics on College Preparation, have licensed teachers, offer SAT preparation, and a real school setting for better focus.
- Peak 3: Exciting Adventure Therapy. Their goal is to challenge students in critical thinking in ways that are outside the box. They feel as though adventure therapy is a great outlet for that. Camping, hiking, and taking a ski trip are all ways that students at Elevations RTC can enjoy all that Utah has to offer.
- Peak 4: Planning for the Future. Your teen’s journey doesn’t end when their leave our program. Elevations RTC wants to help them find right plan of action. No matter what they decide, they want your teen ready for the next step. Between college prep courses, and aftercare transition programs, Elevations RTC is confident that they can help both you and your teen be ready to face whatever challenges are in store.
- Peak 5: Unmatched Value. They pride themselves on creating an unmatched value for both you and your teenager. Elevations offers an accredited approach, strong leadership, real-life experiences, and a safe environment for growth.
At Elevations, their focus is on the development of your teen. Whether they are using Therapeutic Recreation, therapy, medical care, or family support they are equipped to address the needs of your teen.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give Elevations RTC a call at 1-855-290-9681.